David Braun is a land conservation attorney focused on helping clients create and protect value in environmentally sensitive land. Braun & Gresham, PLLC, uses various approaches in real estate, tax and regulatory law to bring incentives to clients who wish to protect their land.
Areas of expertise:
– Buying and selling rural land
– Securing conservation easements
– Sale of development rights
– Conservation development
– Fighting condemnation and takings
– Reducing property taxes
– Limiting landowner liabilities
– Benefitting from mitigation
– Working with land trusts
Visit our website at www.braungresham.com for more information
Visit our website at www.braungresham.com for client testimonials and more information.
David’s clients form a broad cross-section, from new rural landowners and heritage ranching families, to corporations and conservation developers. Visit our website at www.braungresham.com for client testimonials and more information.
– Braun & Gresham, PLLC (formerly Braun & Associates), a law firm representing owners of rural land
– Certified Texas Senior Property Tax Consultant (TDLR License 10929559)
– Co-Founder, CEO of Plateau Land & Wildlife Management
– Texas State Director and International Vice President, The Nature Conservancy (1988-1995)
– Staff Attorney, Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (1987-1988)
– Doctor of Jurisprudence, The University of Texas School of Law 1987)