Braun & Gresham, PLLC provides expert legal counsel and practical advice for owners of rural property. We use traditional resources in innovative ways to help our clients protect and create new value in their land.
Areas of expertise:
– Buying and selling rural land
– Securing conservation easements
– Sale of development rights
– Conservation development
– Fighting condemnation and takings
– Reducing property taxes
– Limiting landowner liabilities
– Benefitting from mitigation
– Working with land trusts
Visit our website at www.braungresham.com for more information
Braun & Gresham’s Conservation Team:
Braun & Gresham has a team of attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff that make up our Conservation Team. Together, our team works with clients to achieve their conservation vision.
– David Braun, Founder, Attorney & Counselor: The founder of Braun & Gresham, and former Director of the The Nature Conservancy of Texas leads our conservation practice.
– Cassie Gresham, Principal, Attorney & Counselor: Cassie has 18 years of conservation practice with a focus on public funding.
– Margaret Menicucci, Attorney & Counselor: Margaret brings estate planning expertise to her conservation practice.
– Eric Gomez, Attorney & Counselor: Eric’s expertise in commercial real estate gives our team access to additional conservation strategies.
– Natalie Cavellier, Attorney & Counselor: Natalie’s advanced degrees in science and law give her a holistic perspective on conservation.
– Corina “Cory” Rodriguez, Attorney & Counselor: Cory’s ranching heritage and training in Agricultural Economics connects her to conservation of working farms and ranches.
– Marcy Stellfox, Paralegal: Marcy supports the entire team by facilitating client communication and managing the administrative process. Visit our website at www.braungresham.com for staff biographies and more information.
Visit our website at www.braungresham.com for client testimonials and more information.
Braun & Gresham’s clients form a broad cross-section, from new rural landowners and heritage ranching families to corporations and conservation developers. Visit our website at www.braungresham.com for client testimonials and more information.