For over 20 years, Stacy has served the land valuation and stewardship needs of clients across Texas and the western US. He can provide the solution you seek to your land valuation concern. He is knowledgeable and experienced in conservation easements, wetlands, ranches, farms, production agriculture, and otherwise complex agricultural or rural valuation matters. He has earned the MAI designation from the Appraisal Institute and the ARA (Accredited Rural Appraiser) designation from the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA).
Since entering the real estate profession, Stacy has specialized in serving owners and prospective owners of ranches, farms, environmentally sensitive properties, recreational real estate, and rural acreage. He meets the needs of astute real estate clients with a core focus and mission to promote prudent land stewardship. Maintaining an extensive network of industry professionals, Stacy stays abreast of constantly evolving markets and can provide a unique perspective and innovative solution to your real estate inquiry. Stacy has earned the MAI designation from the Appraisal Institute and the ARA (Accredited Rural Appraiser) designation from the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA).
Valuation expertise in the following areas:
• Conservation Easements
• Wetlands Reserve or Enhancement Easements
• UASFLA “Yellow Book” Appraisals
• Partial Interests
• IRS Charitable Contributions
• Litigation Support, Subject Matter and Expert Witness Testimony
Client base ranges from private individual parties or counsel to federal agencies.
• MAI Designation from the Appraisal Institute
• ARA (Accredited Rural Appraiser) Designation from the ASFMRA
• Texas State Certified General Appraiser
• Oklahoma State Certified General Appraiser
• Louisiana State Certified General Appraiser
• Texas State Salesperson License
• Designated author and member of the Instructor Staff for the American Society of Farm
Managers and Rural Appraisers